Looking forwards to a big 2016, we are looking for one Brand Specialist to join the team, working on their portfolios of both heritage and innovative products.
The Brand Specialist will work across the full marketing mix, encompassing Brand, Product and Trade. Championing the growth of the key portfolio, responsibilities will also include:
- Developing and implementing the full activation plans
- Leading specific annual events and promotions
- Day to day Brand management
- Cross functional interaction
- Development and delivery of trade presentations
- Financial accountability including P&L Management
- Market Analysis
- Good B2B and B2C network management
- Development of in-store and online initiatives
For the role of Brand Specialist we are looking for a candidate from a FMCG or Consumer background with the following qualities:
- Higher education with a desirable qualification in Marketing
- Experience working in a Brand/Product role
- Understanding of the UK Market
- Strong financial awareness
- Project Management skills
- Ability to build and deliver compelling presentations
This Brand Manager opportunity offers a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Should this sound like an interesting role and you would like to know more, then please do not hesitate to apply today! (organicdrops.co.uk)
The role has 3 steps selection:
1st step: You submit your CV and if you will be selected, you will have to write an essay answering (developing) key aspects of the role.
2nd step: If your essay will be successful, you will be selected for an interview. You will be interviewed by Two directors and one HR Manager.
3nd step: If you will pass the interview, you are HIRED!!!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years